Do you need an account for your daily expenses? Then a current account is for you!
A current account is an easy way to purchase your daily goods and services. It is an easy, convenient, and flexible way to manage your money and you will receive a monthly statement.
When you open a current account, you won’t have to worry about annual or maintenance fees. You’ll also receive a free passbook and will be able to make free transfers within PPCBank accounts.
What can you do with a current account?
Access your account with your debit card, E-banking or by visiting any PPCBank branch
Withdraw funds from your account given that the minimum ongoing balance is valid
Chequebook is only available with current account; with fee charge only USD 5 per chequebook
- National ID Card or Valid Passport
- Valid passport (Validity ≥ 90 days)
- Employment certificate, contract or business certificate(s)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business license(s) (Validity ≥ 30 days)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Patent tax certificate/Tax registration letter
- Board of directors or Directors’ Resolution
- National ID Card or passport of owner(s), shareholders or director(s), and authorized signatories
NGOs / NPOs
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or Authorization
- Articles of Association and Organization
- Tax registration letter
- Board of Directors or Directors’ Resolution
- National ID card or passport of founders, board of directors, or director(s) and authorized signatories