We make having and using a credit card easy.
PPCBank Visa credit card is an electronic card loaded with the latest technology.
It makes transactions including cash withdrawals worldwide from any ATM and payments via POS terminals and online, easy.
Our Visa credit card is convenient because you can spend now and pay later.
You can pay via POS terminals, withdraw money from ATMs worldwide and receive discounts with PPCBank corporate partners.
You can access online payments, customer service and ATMs around the world 24/7.
Type of PPCBank Visa Credit Cards
• Personal Classic: limit USD 250 to USD 3,000
• Personal Gold: limit USD 3,000 to USD 50,000
Personal credit card
• Valid ID or passport (Cambodian) or valid Cambodian visa with at least 3 months validity remaining (foreigners)
• Must be at least 18 years old to be a primary cardholder and at least 16 years old to be a supplementary cardholder
• Current photo (size 4×6) for each applicant
• Collateral to secure the card or have a personal savings or current account with PPCBank
How to Apply
• Visit any PPCBank branch with required documents
• For more information contact (855) 23 909 909
With PPCBank it is easy to make sure your card is secure. Always keep your card in a secure place but if an issue does occur or you suspect your card has been lost or stolen, please notify PPCBank immediately by calling +855 23 909 909 or reach out through our live chat feature on the PPCBank website.
After receiving the card:
• Please sign the signature panel on the back of the card
• Call our customer service line at (855) 23-909-909 to activate your new card
• Keep your card in a secure place
• Please memorize your PIN, do not write it down
• Do not let anyone use your card and do not disclose your PIN to anyone
• Please change your original PIN to one of your choices at any PPCBank ATM
• Make sure your PIN is protected from being viewed when using an ATM
• Please do not share card information, including full card number, expiry date, and security code (CVV2) to anyone.
Standard Fees & Charges