PayOn Card is a prepaid card that makes managing your money easy.
You are able to top-up the card on your own terms and have the technology to enable digital payments. Customers can buy and top-up at any of PPCBank branches. A PayOn card is safer than carrying cash. A PayOn card is fast way to make payments, just tap and go. As a PayOn user, you can receive discounts with PPCBank corporate partners and on customer service support. And the best part of the PayOn card? There are no requirements.
How do I maintain the card?
You have your PayOn card so now what? To make a payment, find the PayOn logo and simply tap and go. You can top-up your card at any PPCBank branch or through the PPCBank App.
Types of PayOn cards
• Offline: Customers can purchase an offline prepaid card at all PPCBank branches (The offline-card limit is max $2,000 per card)
• Online: Customer can get their online prepaid card for free by download app of PayOn app (the online-card limit is max $1,000 per card)
• Customers can use prepaid card payments with PPCBank partner merchants including all Atomy online.
How to apply for a PayOn Card
• Visit any PPCBank branch
• Buy a prepaid card (the amount of top-up is the balance you can use for purchases)
• For more information, please contact us any time at (855) 23 909 909
• Any Branch of PPCBank
Phone : 023 999 500
• PayOn Office:
Address: 3rd Floor, PGCT Building, No.274, Sangkat TonleBassac, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh
Phone : 023 987 475
• Build Bridge University
Address: Phnom Penh study center, sothearos, TonleBassac, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh
Phone : 023 987 700
Refund Fee charge: