PPCBank sends our condolences and deepest sympathies to those affected by the recent heavy rains and flooding in Western Japan. To offer our support to the victims, PPCBank will donate USD $5,000 to the Japanese Chapter of the Red Cross.
We know many of you would like to help too, but may not know how.
Here’s how you can partner with PPCBank to help:
- Wire a donation to our Japan Donations account where 100% of donations will be sent to the Red Cross in Japan: PPCBank111-02-142621-9*
- You can also bring your cash donation to the Japan Desk at our Orussei Branchat#437, Preah Monivong Blvd. (Corner St. 214), Sangkat BoengProlit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.
- Donations will be collected until Wednesday, July 25 at4pm.
- On Thursday, July 26, 100% of donations collected will be sent to the Red Cross in Japan. PPCBank will cover all international transfer costs.
- Our Japan Desk relationship manager, Kosuge Yoshiyuki, is overseeing donations. If you need a receipt of your donation, please speak to him at the Japan Desk at Orussei Branch.
- All other questions can be answered by our 24/7 call center 023 909 909or via live chat on PPCBank.com.kh.
*Donations can be wired via Mobile Banking or smartBiz. Interbank charges may apply if transferring from other banks.
We will ensure your donations are delivered to support the people impacted by this disaster.
Thank you for your generosity – as Western Japan works to recover, every bit of support counts.