We are hiring an enthusiastic Branding and Marketing Officer to help us in our branding and marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of branding and marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
We are looking for a person who is able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas contributing to differentiation and brand recognition. The goal is to deliver effective branding and marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative branding and marketing campaign
- Assist in marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas such as: content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.
- Work with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with various departments within the bank to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Ensure brand consistency across the bank’s channels
- Contribute into development of differentiation strategy for the bank
- Assist in analyzing marketing data: campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc., to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of branding and marketing plan if assigned
- Other brand and marketing duties assigned by a line manager
- University degree in marketing, advertisement, communication or equivalent professional qualifications
- Proven experience of marketing or branding specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements, both traditional and digital marketing, and market research methods
- Demonstrate experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Good understanding of Cambodian banking industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, possess presentation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & CRM would be an advantage
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Excellent command of Khmer and English, both communication and writing
- Portfolio of brand-building projects is a plus
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.