- Main duties:
- Policies/Guidelines/Processes Development/Revision:
- Assist Senior Manager in developing/revising policies/guidelines/processes mentioned in summary roles and submit to the Senior Manager for the review and approval.
- Maintain documents (hard and soft) for those policies/guidelines/processes/documents in the secure manner and in accordance with the Bank’s policy/guidelines/processes.
- Keep abreast and participate in reviewing of latest compliance management techniques and industry standards and practices for the assistance in (I).
- Prepare/update training materials and propose for the trainings schedule/plan to the Senior Manager for the review and approval; where applicable.
- Conduct the scheduled/ad-hoc trainings to branches and departments.
- Prepare, review and update the quarterly performance report against annual compliance management plan and/or other related planning and submit to the Senior Manager for the review and approval.
- Assist (Senior) Manager in preparing/revising the annual compliance management plan
- Other main duties:
- Other Responsibilities (Where assigned by (Senior) Manager):
- Participate in external/internal meetings/workshops/ trainings and prepare and submit the required minutes/materials to the (Senior) Manager for the acknowledgement/review/approval.
- Liaise with related regulators/authorities mainly Cambodian Financial Intelligence Unit, National Bank of Cambodia, General Department of Taxation,
- Other tasks deemed necessary
- Routine Report:
- Implementing, Monitoring and Reporting:
- Facilitate/work with business units in identifying, developing, or revising compliance deficiencies/recommendations related to the Bank’s policies/guideline/processes against related external regulations and submit to the Senior Manager for the review and approval.
- Follow-up and monitor the progresses of actions taken responding to the result of identified deficiencies/recommendations and submit the reports to the Senior Manager for review and approval.
- Conduct on-site independent testing/inspection related to the summary roles and submit report to the Senior Manager for review and approval.
- Perform and monitor regular/ad-hoc tasks related to the summary roles and prepare/review the reports and submit to the (Senior) Manager for the review and approval.
- Receive, review and verify all related reports submitted from in-charged compliance officer(s) before submitting the Senior Manager for the review and
- Assist the (Senior) Manager in preparing relevant materials and agenda for quarterly risk committee meetings, Board of Directors and/or other relevant meetings.
- Holding Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in finance, auditing or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field; risk management skill is a plus.
- Language Proficiency in English; Korean is plus.
- Be a hardworking person
- Leadership with ability to drive a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Office application
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.