- Lead full recruitment cycle to ensure the vacant roles is fulfilled within service level agreement.
- Ensure quality of hiring by using competency-based interview technique and initiating any relevant test.
- Build talent pipeline by conduct talent mapping, social media engagements, networking..etc.
- Ensure every hiring is complied with recruitment & selection policy.
- Ensure all Vacancies have proper JD.
- Prepare job advertisement for all vacancies so that potential job applicants have the information they need to decide to apply for a vacant position and ensure all vacancies are filled.
- Respond to enquiries from candidates, hiring managers and line manager about the recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are kept informed.
- Contact candidates to arrange interview and to develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably.
- Interview, test, rank, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job’s pre-established selection criteria
- Prepare job offer in accordance with agreed job specifications so that successful candidates have all the information they need to decide whether to accept the position.
- Represent PPCBank at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about PPCBank and its recruitment actives.
- Prepare weekly and monthly recruitment reports and submit to Line Manager
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager/Senior Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration, or any other related field
- 2 years of experience in recruitment and/or HR experiences in Financial Sectors
- Good knowledge of recruitment and selection processes and procedure
- Good knowledge of competency-based interview
- Negotiation skill
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Persuading and influencing
- Analyzing, writing, and reporting
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.