- Prepare the monthly operational risk management dashboard and submit to Assistant Manager for review
- Review the loss event submitted by branch and department, identify the weakness of the control, and further discuss with the assistant manager for the recommendation
- Review the monthly Key Risk Indicator (“KRI”) submitted by involved department, monitor the current risk status, and further discuss with the assistant manager for action to be taken.
- Facilitate/work with business units in conducting risk controls self-assessment “RCSA”
- Assist assistant manager collecting necessary information for developing relevant operational risk guidelines
- Assist in ad hoc administrative tasks assigned by assistant manager and manager
- University degree in Law, finance & banking, Accounting, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in Compliance with Bank, law firm, or MFI is preferred
- Planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with an appetite to learn
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)