- Provide leadership and expertise system and server infrastructure
- Installation, configuration and maintenance hardware, server, virtual platform and storage
- Manage, monitor, troubleshoot hardware, operating system (Linux, Unix and Windows servers)
- Understand about IT systems related with Core Banking System, Digital Banking System, Card Management System, Switching and others
- Manage and allocate servers resources for UAT/SIT testing environment and production deployment
- Establishing guidelines, procedures and methods of server and application related system
- Contacting and dealing with external suppliers
- Backup & restoration the configuration if server, infrastructure, application and devices failure
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 year’s system/server infra experience or related position
- Banking experience with system or server infrastructure is preferred
- Ability to build servers, virtual platform, storage and setup banking applications and work well
- Knowledge of shell script in Linux, RedHat operating system
- Good conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.