- Manage IT Factory ensure all servers and hardware in Data Center are well managed and monitored, resources utilization, health check of Servers, Email system, File server and other IT systems.
- Maintenance of AD, file sharing server, mail server, other system.
- Ensure that all bank’s servers run smoothly (24/7)
- Maintain user/role management, perform regular review
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Responsible for server capacity, storage and resource planning
- Ensure that server infrastructure documentation is up-to-date
- Lead helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related systems (CCTV, Alarm, Fire, Access Door, Email, etc.) problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience of server/infrastructure in Banking sector is preferred
- Experience with Windows server and Red hat, ESXi virtual infrastructure, and storage with HPE.
- Certified MCSA, VMWare is advantaged
- Good conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.