- Provide reports and processes through the application life cycle
- Collaborate with business users and collect reporting requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify reporting needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Adapt, modify, and re-prioritize work across the team within accord with the emerging understanding of feasibility, actual realizable business impact, and timing.
- Provide recommendation to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistencyand implement appropriate reports
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience of MIS reporting or related file in Banking sector is preferred
- Experienced in MIS environment with multiple databases and multiple platforms.
- Experienced in Reporting and Analytics with confirmed experience in Reporting/ Analytics
- Good knowledge of data base concepts, data model design and development concepts
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Power BI, SQL and database concepts.
- Database knowledge with PostgreSQL, Oracle, MariDB or MS SQL Server, etc….
- Good conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.