- Establish IT strategy including business support strategy, work improvement / innovation plan, IT System, IT infrastructure improvement plan.
- Assist the allocation of budget/resources, prioritization of projects in the pipeline based on business needs and IT capacity
- Manage IT internal control such as project management & coordination, IT change request process, documentation & report, inspection and regular review.
- Ensure the compliance with internal/external policy/guideline, regulator
- Coordinate internal/external audit activities, industrial compliance assessment with vendors
- Review/update policy, guidelines and other compliance requirement.
- Assist to manage IT personnel resource including recruiting, movement planning, establishing internal & external education plan and resource allocation and alignment.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience of IT Planning or related filed in Banking sector.
- Experienced of system development in banking sector if preferred
- Familiar with IT compliance and governance frameworks such as TRM, PCI DSS, ISO27001, COBIT, etc.
- Good at project management, documentation, report writing, and presentation skills
- Strong at project management, documentation, report writing, and presentation skills
- Strong leadership, creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
- Strong in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.