- Plan and organize the developer and align projects to achieve the goal
- Analyze, develop product, improve/ enhance features utilities Digital Banking channels.
- Manage and evaluate the development outcome to maximize the performance
- Manage E-banking systems (Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, other digital channel products)
- Ensure the system running smoothly (24/7) with healthy performance
- Work with business departments to define business requirement document (BRD) features, FSD for products Digital Banking channels, participate deployment, testing conduct acceptance its features/products.
- Develop; deploy the integration services, APIs, OBP, with 3rd party and Fintech companies.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience of software development in Banking sector is products is preferred
- Banking experience in software development for digital banking products is preferred
- Experienced in Software Development Life Circle model, DevOps, etc.
- Knowledge on software development process and project management.
- Good conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.