- Install, update and configure database software and database server
- Monitor and maintain database healthy, performance and security
- Design backup processes for the database server and associated data platform
- Create database accounts for all users and assign security levels
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Schedule and perform regular database maintenance and tuning
- Establish and implement database disaster recovery
- Establish database management policies/procedures and business continuity plan
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in database administrator or related field
- Work knowledge and experience of PostgreSQL, Oracle, Mari DB or MS SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of shell script in Red Hat or Ubuntu operating system
- Good conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.