- Develop and manage core banking system, digital and channel system
- Plan and organize the developer and align projects to achieve the goal
- Support biz team for BRD gathering, FSD, analysis and design.
- Analyzing user requirements to define application design.
- Analyze and create project scope and milestones for banking related systems
- Accountable for software security, risk assessment and vulnerabilities with best practices
- Design and develop high-quality and efficient banking systems
- Manage and evaluate the development outcome to maximize the performancer
- Prepare the production release of developed software components, testing and debugging
- Ensure the system running smoothly (24/7) with healthy performance
- Ability to establish guidelines, procedures and methods for software development and banking related systems
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development of financial system or related field
- Banking experience with Java development for core banking or digital banking is preferred
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Knowledge and experienced in Java, JSON, Android Studio, Node JS, Visual Studio, PL/SQL, T-SQL and PostgreSQL
- Understanding about principal accounting or financial related systems
- Knowledge and experienced in Software Development models such as SDLC, DevOps, etc.
- Good conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.