- Participate in the deployment of the Cards activity (Systems, Procedure, Team)
- Manage ATMs and POS for the bank
- Monitor Cards & Fraud activities
- Ability to work with business departments for requirement gathering and system testing
- Balance between multiple projects and immediately respond to any technical support
- Work with VISA, Master card and UPI
- Provide Helpdesk support and resolve problems regarding system or hardware
- Test and evaluating new technology
- Handle change request implementation and customers’ needs
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in the banking industry, Cards system and Gateway
- Knowledge in working with ATM and POS, setting up Cards activity, international standard (PCI-DSS)
- Knowledge of card schemes (VISA, MasterCard, Union-Pay), SQL and chargeback
- Good conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.