- Assist Senior Manager in developing/revising policies/guidelines/processes mentioned in summary roles and submit to the senior manager for the review and approval
- Follow up and monitor the progresses of actions taken responding to the result of identified deficiencies/recommendations and submit the reports to the senior manager for review and approval
- Conduct on-site independent testing/inspection related to the summary roles and submit report to the senior manager for review and approval
- Perform and monitor regular/ad-hoc tasks related to the summary roles and prepare/review the reports and submit to the (senior) manager for the review and approval
- Prepare/update training materials and propose for the trainings schedule/plan to the senior manager for the review and approval; where applicable
- Prepare, review and update the quarterly performance report against annual compliance management plan and/or other related planning and submit to the senior manager for the review and approval
- Assist (senior) manager in preparing/revising the annual compliance management plan
- University degree in law, auditing or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field; risk management is a plus.
- Khmer and English communication in verbal and writing; Korean is plus.
- Management and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Flexible, reliable, committed and attention to details
- Self-motivated with an appetite to learn
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)