- Handling on POS terminal application form to ensure all data are properly create in system
- Supporting testing POS function before delivery to customer
- Manage and control POS terminal’ material inventory
- Provide training and support to all branches/ foreign desks on POS merchant service
- Provide customer service and resolves any customer queries and compliance efficiently on POS merchant service
- Provide merchant training on POS application and usage to internal staff in charge and merchant requesting.
- Prepare and update merchant training material
- Daily monitoring on merchant transaction and on-site merchants
- Coordinate and support on project function testing
- Update weekly for merchant report
- University degree in Finance and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in related field with financial institutes (Priority)
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy (Ms. Word & Excel)
- Familiar with Excel functions such as Vlookup, Sumifs, Pivottable, etc..
Good command of English and other foreign languages (Chinese or Korean) is a plus
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.