- Conduct and monitor the Bank’s daily related operations to ensure that it is being properly complies with both internal and external regulations
- Prepare and submit regular reports to in-charged Senior.
- Work as a team member to conduct ML/FT onsite inspection and prepare summary report
- Monitor the Bank’s daily related operations to ensure that it is being properly complies with both internal and external regulations
- Assist Senior to review and advice on related issues
- Check and support Branches on related FATCA issues
- Regulatory Compliance
- Work as a regulation custodian who prepare, summarize and update internal and external regulations.
- Assist Senior in managing and providing appropriate advice/recommendation on relevant regulatory requirements (Law, Prakas…)
- Assist Senior in checking and preparing regular reports and external reports
- Other tasks assigned by Senior/ Manager
- University degree in Finance and Banking, Law or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field with financial institutes (Priority)
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, other foreign languages (Chinese or Korean) is a plus
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.