- Location: Phnom Penh, HQ
- No. of hiring: 2 Positions
- Deadline: July 30, 2022
- Be responsible for preparing recruitment and selection process to fill in vacancies of the Bank.
- Build relationships with other recruiters, management and agent.
- Design and update job description of roles and responsibilities for staffs.
- Prepare recruitment and selection process to provide qualified candidates for all vacancies.
- Prepare job announcement of all vacancies.
- Be responsible for all the process of the job recruitment and source potential candidate from various channels.
- Prepare shortlisted candidates list and update in recruitment module.
- Arrange for the interview with shortlisted candidates and make discussion the selection of the selected candidate.
- Prepare the report of the all hiring candidate, selected candidate analysis and report to line manager.
- Liaise and negotiate with recruitment agencies.
- All related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration, or any other related field
- 1 year of experience in recruitment and/or HR experiences in Financial Sectors
- Good knowledge of recruitment and selection processes and procedure
- Good knowledge of competency-based interview
- Negotiation skill
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Persuading and influencing
- Analyzing, writing, and reporting
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.