- Contributing to development of PR strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations, press releases and speeches
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conference, exhibitions, media round tables
- Occasionally speak publicly at interviews, press conference and presentations
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our bank’s tone and mission; produce clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Edit content produced by the teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Analyzing media coverage across the industry.
- Commissioning and undertaking relevant market research; monitor industry communication across digital channels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build more affective editorials.
- Other duties assigned by the line manager
- University degree in marketing strategy, communication, public relations, business management or equivalent professional qualifications in copywriting
- Proven experience of copywriting: portfolio of press releases, articles and PR presentations
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Excellent attention to details both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across the bank’s content
- Proficiency in presentation skills & Microsoft suite software
- Excellent command of Khmer and English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.