- Meet with current and potential customers to discuss their financial needs
- Offer appropriate products and services while developing and expanding account relationships
- Jointly establish quantitative sales objectives, with assigned supervisor, on an annual basis; this activity to be integrated with the office’s annual marketing/sales plan.
- Perform duties of a Customer Service Representative.
- Participate with BM/DBM in establishing specific goals for the office; implement strategies to achieve these goals.
- Provide timely reporting to the Manager and other appropriate groups or individuals.
- University degree in Finance and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in related field with financial institutes (Priority)
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Chinese native is needed
- Good command of English, other foreign language (Korean) is a plus
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.