Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor the performance of Housing Loan.
- Manage strategy plan, implement and lead the Department and Unit under in charge with traits like human resource, tasks of staff, marketing, loan, accounting, financial, and IT & Administration.
- Control and approve on loan document to disburse to customer
- Evaluate monthly task increase or inactivity compared with monthly plan, and set targets for each and every staff to achieve the plan
- Join weekly and monthly meeting and other meeting set by Head Office
- Visit and follow up on potential customers
- Fix the misconduct occurs in the week and correct them on time
- Ensure all customer needs and inquiries are met
- Maintain good customer relations and refer customers to appropriate staff for new services to promote business for the bank
- All related matters
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or equivalent major
- Proven track record in delivering high quality results in short time frames
- Possess superior communication and leadership skills
- At least 5 years work experience in banking industry
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Committed, hard-working, and honest individual
- Willing to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.