Head of Wholesales Business Department
- Location: Phnom Penh , HQ
- No. of hiring: 1 Positions
- Deadline: February 28, 2023
Manage the Wholesales Unit and Trade Finance Unit
- Manage strategy plan, implement and lead the Department/Units with traits like human
resource, find loans, deposits and other products.
- Find the potential customer to use our product (Loan, Deposit etc)
- Manage the staff to maintain good customer relations and refer customers to
appropriate staff for new services to promote business for the bank
- Manage the performance of staff under in charge
- Training the staff who are under in charge to be future leader
- Evaluate monthly task increase or inactivity compared with monthly plan,
and set targets for each and every staff to achieve the plan
- Join weekly and monthly meeting and other meeting set by Head Office
- All related matters which assigned from Director in charge.
Trade Finance Unit
- Establish plan and manage trade finance business strategy
- Handle and authorize the transactions related to Trade (SWIFT, Loan, Bills, L/C,
guarantees or documents related to import, export and extra).
- Support branches in related trade finance businesses
- All related matters which assigned from Director in charge
- University degree in Finance and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years in Relationship Manager role in at banking industry
- Possess superior communication and leadership skills
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.