- Establish risk policy and strategy
- Access and analyze the market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk and operational risk
- Introduce, develop, operate the risk management technique and systems
- Support the Risk Committee
- Monitor the changes of the supervisory practices of the authorities
- Classify, manage, and analyze asset soundness
- Lay aside and manage the provisions
- Establish and suggest comprehensive measure for the asset soundness and provisions
- All related matters
- Holding Master or Bachelor’s degree in finance, auditing or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field; risk management skill is a plus.
- Language Proficiency in English; Korean is plus.
- Be a hardworking person
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ms. Office application
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.