- Establish risk policy and strategy
- Access and analyze the market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk and operational risk
- Introduce, develop, operate the risk management technique and systems
- Support the Risk Committee
- Monitor the changes of the supervisory practices of the authorities
- Classify, manage, and analyze asset soundness
- Lay aside and manage the provisions
- Establish and suggest comprehensive measure for the asset soundness and provisions
- All related matters
- University degree in Finance and Banking, Legal or equivalent professional qualifications.
- At least 2 years in middle manager role in Risk Function at banking industry.
- Possess superior communication and leadership skills.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.