- Designs and implements new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency and security of current networks
- Manage internal and external maintenance ensure that equipment reside in Data Center, DR site, and all ATM, Branches offices are operating smoothly.
- Manage the installation, configuration and supports network, telecommunication equipment including routers, switches, Wireless network, WAN, and DHCP, PBX, VoIP for all branch offices, ATM to maximize network efficiency and security.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for all network operations for all branch offices and off-site ATM.
- Manage updating network equipment for all branch offices, off-site ATM and other BCP sites to the latest security patch/firmware releases.
- Design network security measures, implement network security management, to ensure IT asset is highly secured and keep resilience.
- Others tasks assigned by management in charge
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience of Network Infrastructure and Security or related field.
- Work experience in banking sector if preferred
- Strong knowledge with across a variety of network security products including firewalls, VPN, DLP, WAF, etc.
- Experience with Vulnerability Assessments Penetration Testing assessment
- Network+, Security+, CEH, CCNA or CCNP, OSCP certification is preferred
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Strong at project management, documentation, communication, report writing, and presentation skills
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership, creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Strong in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.