- Analyze business processes and requirement
- Develop and manage MIS and BI solution &reports
- Manages the established, regular reporting and analytical cycle for business department requirement.
- Manage data warehouse (centralize data from all in-house systems for reporting purpose).
- Develop and optimize Reports, Data Models, and data flows.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team.
- reporting & analytics book of work, leveraging rigorous project management discipline
- Develop a deep understanding of systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data while identifying and recommending IT enhancements to improve data quality
- Collaborate with business users and collect reporting requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify reporting needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Adapt, modify, and re-prioritize work across the team within accord with the emerging understanding of feasibility, actual realizable business impact, and timing.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience of MIS reporting or related file in Banking sector is preferred Experienced in large scale MIS environment with multiple databases and multiple platforms.
- Strong knowledge of data base concepts, data model design and development concepts Specialist in Reporting and Analytics with confirmed experience in Reporting/ Analytics role Database experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle, Mari DB or MS SQL Server, etc….
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Power BI, SQL and database concepts.
- High proficiency in data extraction and data visualization
- Highly experienced with reporting, analytics, visualization and data management
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Strong at project management, documentation, communication, report writing, and presentation skills
- Strong in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of the business.
- Strong leadership, creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player High proficiency spoken and written of English
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.