The Graphic Designer position is responsible for creation and maintenance of the bank’s marketing assets, content created to support bank’s products and services and other marketing goals. From concept through execution you will improve our user’s experience by bringing out brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch-points.
- Collaborate with branding & marketing, digital marketing and PR unit colleagues to support our bank’s website design and content marketing (social media assets, branch collaterals and more).
- Help bring new ideas and content creation to the team using your expertise, eye for great design.
- Translate product & service positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective design.
- Scope and create template for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage and trade show collateral as needed.
- University degree in digital design, graphic communications or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum 1 year proven professional experience, as an in-house graphic designer or at a marketing agency.
- Solid portfolio of the previous work.
- Understanding of cultural nuances to translate them into artwork
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Illustration & animation skills would be a huge advantage and will give candidate priority at hiring.
- Good command of English and Khmer, excellent command at Creativity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)