- Meets with current and potential Customers to discuss their financial needs
- Officers appropriate products and services while developing and expanding account relationships
- Jointly establishes quantitative sales objectives, with assigned supervisor, on an annual basis; this activity to be integrated with the office’s annual marketing/sales plan.
- Performs duties of a Customer Service Representative
- Participates with line manager in establishing specific goals for the office; implements strategies to achieve these goals
- Provides timely reporting to the Manager and other appropriate groups or individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experiences with Chinese customers’ relationship management and Chinese customer services.
- Good comment of Chinese and English communication skill.
- Microsoft Office and other computer skill is a plus.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.