- Develop, implement and manage our bank’s social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPI(s)
- Manage and oversee social media content and editorial activities
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with respective units and departments within the bank to communicate launch of new products and services
- Generate new and manage the already posted content (written and visual) that is addressed to a specific target audience
- Prepare content that generates leads and pushes sales, utilizing social media ads
- Contribute to the creation of ad campaigns with their further distribution throughout social media
- Prepare reports based on marketing campaigns’ performance for the upper management
- Build long-term customer relationship by attracting them with a fine-tuned content selection.
- Add value to branding and marketing team efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Media, Communications,or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkendIn, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms
- Familiarity with social media analytical tools
- Trend awareness
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including design tools and Microsoft products.
- Expert in project and task management.
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure.
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both Khmer & English
- Knowledge of SEO and CRO would give priority to a candidate
Social Media Specialist Key Skills:
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with doing audience persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPI
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Story telling skills
- Strong visual aesthetic
- Attention to detail
- Customer oriented approach
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and anticipate new trends
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.