- Perform credit affairs such as participating in promotion with Marketing Unit, loan disbursement and collection within responsible areas to achieve the set plan.
- Participate to develop the updated individual job and team work with operating manual, procedure, and guideline effectiveness.
- Perform the credit analyze to comply with the Operating Manual, Procedure, and Guidelines of Credit as well as the regulations of relevant authorities.
- Report and analyze the stages of credit affairs to find the negative phenomenon which could cause credit risks as well as taking measure for timely prevention and improvement.
- Check, review and make the Credit Screen to all loan documents that receive from Loan Department and then make reports send to director in charge for making the approval.
- Participate in recruiting, providing knowledge and strengthening the subordinates’ capacities for competence/professional morality in job performance.
- Perform other related duties as required by Team Leader and Management.
- University degree in Finance and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 1 year of working experience in credit screen or in banking industry
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Committed, hard-working, and honest individual;
- Willing to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.