- Conduct and monitor the Bank’s daily related operations to ensure that it is being properly complies with both internal and external regulations
- Prepare and submit regular reports to in-charged Senior.
- Monitor the Bank’s daily related operations to ensure that it is being properly complies with both internal and external regulations
- Assist Senior to review and advice on relate issues
- Check and support Branches on related FATCA issues
- Work as a regulation custodian who prepare, summarize and update internal and external regulations.
- Assist Senior in managing and providing appropriate advice/recommendation on relevant regulatory requirements (Law, Prakas…)
- University degree in law, auditing or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 1 years of working experience in related field; risk management is a plus.
- Khmer and English communication in verbal and writing; Korean is plus.
- Management and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Flexible, reliable, committed and attention to details
- Self-motivated with an appetite to learn
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.