Role and Responsibilities
- Meets with current and potential Customers to discuss their financial needs
- Officers appropriate products, services while developing, and expanding account relationships
- Jointly establishes quantitative sales objectives, with assigned supervisor, on an annual basis; this activity to be integrated with the office’s annual marketing/sales plan.
- Performs duties of a Customer Service Representative
- Participates with line manager in establishing specific goals for the office; implements strategies to achieve these goals
- Provides timely reporting to the Manager and other appropriate groups or individuals.
- University degree in Finance and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications
- Fresh graduated or work experience in related field with financial institutes (Priority)
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Good command of English, other foreign language (Chinese) is a plus);
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.