- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with Chinese customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales china desk Cambodia staffs.
- Calling potential Chinese customers to explain Bank’s products/services and encourage purchases.
- Answering Chinese customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of Bank’s products/services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled Chinese customer appointments, and Chinese customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the brand and marketing strategy department to ensure that the Bank is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that Bank’s products/services meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing Chinese customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products/services to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Management in-charge.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experiences with Chinese customers’ relationship management and Chinese customer services.
- Good comment of Chinese or Chinese Nationality and good at English communication skill.
- Microsoft Office and other computer skill is a plus.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : email@example.com ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.