- Authorize over the counter services (Account opening, Withdrawal, Deposit, Foreign Exchange, Internal fund transfer, International fund transfer, close account, other request letter of request)
- Introduce bank’s product and services to customers including Deposit and Loan.
- Handle and solve customer calls, inquiry and complaints.
- Approve on ATM Card creation and ATM Cash counting and Loading.
- Control cheques, collecting chequebook from branches, clear local cheques report cheque clearing, deposit and inward cheques.
- Authorize to update CIF on core banking system.
- Check daily report (counter report, Account open, letter of request, marketing report for BM on Tele-marketing) that receive from Teller.
- Daily open and close counter & Branch operation on system.
- Ensure staff training and compliance with procedures.
- Check daily cash count with teller and ensure that cash is balance with report.
- Maintain good customer relations and refer customers to appropriate staff for new services to promote business for the bank.
- Responsible for vault room and all till’s tellers.
- Perform any special order by Management.
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven track record in delivering high quality results in short time frames
- Possess superior communication and leadership skills
- At least 5 years work experience in banking industry
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Committed, hard-working, and honest individual
- Willing to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.