- Monitor ATM cash levels and plan daily Cash Loading schedules
- Minimize downtime of the ATM network, track and report the issue’
- Improve work processes and liaise with vendor to obtain frequent maintenance to keep ATM fleet optimum operation and tidiness
- Assist to deliver cash to Branches
- Coordinate ATM fixing and service monitoring
- Collect and deliver captured cards
- Arrange ATM deliveries and installations
- Perform ATM site check for skimming device and CCTV system status checking
- Assist team to manage stock of ATM equipment, devices and accessories
- Assist supervisor to prepare ATM report.
- University degree in IT or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience to the said position
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical, good planning, problem solving and organizational skills
- Good command of English and other foreign languages (Chinese or Korean) is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address or you can apply via easy application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank Plc (PPCBank)
- Phone : 023 909 941
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; c.saomakara.com.kh
- Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.