What is RFT?
Real-Time Fund Transfer (RFT) is part of Retail Pay System, a project by the National Bank of Cambodia. RFT allows a real-time fund transfers between customers of financial institutes that are the participating members.
Members of Real-Time Fund Transfer include:
- Cambodia Post Bank
- Canadia Bank
- Kookmin Bank
- Shinhan Bank
- ACLEDA Bank
- Vattanac Bank
Real-Time Fund Transfer Service:
- Account Based Fund Transfer: Send money (real-time) from PPCBank accounts to accounts at participating financial institutes.
- Phone Number Based Fund Transfer: Send money (real-time) from PPCBank accounts using phone number to allow withdrawal at all participating financial institutes.
- Phone Number Based Fund Withdrawal: Withdraw money for customers who receive Phone Number Based Fund Transfer from all participating financial institutes.
Fees for Real-Time Fund Transfer Service: Fee will be charged from the senders as follows.
- For transfers in KHR:
|Amounts (KHR)||Fee (KHR)|
|0 – 4,000,000||3,000|
|< 4,000,000 – 20,000,000||6,000|
|< 20,000,000 – 40,000,000||9,000|
|< 40,000,000 – 100,000,000||12,000|
|< 100,000,000 – 200,000,000||15,000|
- For transfers in USD:
|Amounts (USD)||Fee (USD)|
|0 – 1,000||0.76|
|< 1,000 – 5,000||1.51|
|< 5,000 – 10,000||2.31|
|< 10,000 – 25,000||3.06|
|< 25,000 – 50,000||3.81|
One-Time Transfer Limit:
- Account Based Fund Transfer: 200 million KHR or 50,000 USD.
- Phone Number Based Fund Transfer: 4 million KHR or 1,000 USD.