We want you to be able to easily save your money!
PPCBank’s savings account makes putting money aside simple. For just USD 5 you can open a savings account and get a Visa debit card. This account will maintain your money for whatever you might need it for next. When you open a savings account, you won’t have to worry about annual or maintenance fees. You’ll also receive a free passbook and will be able to make free transfers within PPCBank accounts.
So, what are you waiting for?
• Maintain your money in a safe and secure location;
• Check your account balance through E-banking or by visiting any PPCBank branch;
• Withdraw funds from your current account given that the minimum ongoing balance is kept on the account;
• Add additional money to your account.
• If deposit amount is ≥ USD 1,000/KHR 4,000,000 the Visa debit card is free of charge for the first year
• Daily limit for Visa debit card transactions is up to USD 2,000 day
• USD 5 minimum deposit (personal) and USD 1,000 minimum deposit (corporate)
National ID Card or valid passport
Valid passport Employment certificate, contract or business certificate(s) Proof of current living address certified by relevant authorities, lessor or employer
Certificate of Incorporation Business license Memorandum and Articles of Association Patent tax certificate/Tax registration letter Board of directors or Directors’ resolution
National ID card or passport of owner(s), shareholders or director(s), and authorized signatories
NGOs / NPOs
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or Authorization Articles of Association and Organization Tax registration letter Board of directors or directors’ resolution Proof of source of funds and assets National ID card or passport of founders, board of directors, or director(s) and authorized signatories