– Location: Phnom Penh, HQ
– No. of hiring: 3 Positions
Digital Marketing Officer, Website specialist
– Location: Phnom Penh, HQ
We are seeking a digital marketing specialist to join our digital marketing team to work on the bank’s website and other projects as needed. You should have very strong HTML/CSS background and must possess the ability to navigate Word-Press front-end design and back-end programming effortlessly. The candidate must have rigorous attention to detail and project management skills. You would need to utilize your SEO expertise to improve our bank’s and our content’s search rank for key terms.
- Oversee Word-Press-based website including all development and maintenance initiatives.
- Develop web-pages for new content and landing pages for advertisement or work with agencies to implement.
- Update existing content through Word-Press dashboard including content, images, video, etc. with additional emphasis towards improving UI/UX and conversion.
- Monitor, update, and maintain web content to ensure it’s within legislative standards.
- Manage Google Analytics and provide dashboard reporting on a monthly basis.
- Manage and execute ongoing digital tasks as requested by internal teams. Including but not limited to:
- Program digital media banner ads, static and animated or work with team or agencies to accomplish.
- Assist with programming and distribution on social media channels.
- Manage best practices for programming.
- Participate in design review and test your code across multiple platforms for performance and usability.
- Manage SEO/SEM strategy, content, ads and landing page generation in-house or with agency.
- Manage programmatic and IP targeting initiatives.
- Work with agencies on implementation.
- Support internal projects and campaigns as a website expert.
- Report on key metrics.
- Work closely in conjunction with Social Media specialist and advise team on best practices and content.
- Contribute to efficiency and effectiveness by offering suggestions and participating as an active member of the team.
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends in technology, development, websites, and competitor activity.
- Assist in training team members on new tools and best practices.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- University degree in Marketing, Web Development or related field
- Experience working on both the design & development in a project-based environment.
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress architecture and functionality, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including design tools and Microsoft products.
- Expert in project and task management.
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure.
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both Khmer & English.
How to Apply
Note: Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address.
Phone : 023 999 508 , E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing Date: September 24, 2020